BMW SERVICE INCLUSIVE
Wouldn't it be good to be able to eliminate the unexpected cost and stresses of damaging your vehicle? Taking out a Service Inclusive plan with Cooper BMW allows you to do just that.
Cooper BMW's Service Inclusive is a one-off, inflation-proof advance payment comprehensively covers your service costs, giving you peace of mind. For 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever arrives first) Service Inclusive will absorb your service costs and also gives you the added assurance of MOT Protect.
MOT Protect provides you further reassurance in case your vehicle fails it’s MOT test. In the unlikely event that your vehicle does fail its MOT, Service Inclusive makes sure that all related costs of parts, repairs and labour are catered for free of charge*
*Valid up to and including the vehicle's 3rd MOT. Excludes AUC Service Inclusive Packs.
What does BMW Service Inclusive cover?
- Oil services
- Oil top-ups between services
- Renew air filter
- Renew micro filter
- Renew spark plugs
- Renew brake fluid (at 3rd year only)
- Renew fuel filter (diesel models only)
BMW Service Inclusive ensures any issues with your vehicle are addressed quickly at zero cost so you can land your MOT certificate with the minimum of fuss.
For the most forward-thinking solution, BMW Service Inclusive Plus offers all the benefits of the standard Service Inclusive as well as additional cover for maintenance items such as:
- Renew front brake pads and discs
- Renew rear brake pads and discs
- Renew wiper blade runners
- Renew clutch assembly
Prices below apply only when purchased alongside a new BMW, registered from 1st July 2013.
|Service Inclusive||Service Inclusive Plus|
|1 / X1 / 2||£475||1 / X1 / 2||£1,380|
|3 / 4 / X3 / X4 / Z4||£525||3 / 4 / X3 / X4 / Z4||£1,470|
|5 / 5GT / 6 / X5 / X6||£575||5 / 5GT / 6 / X5 / X6||£1,680|
|M3 / M4||£1,100||M3 / M4||£3,440|
|X5 M / X6 M||£1,100||X5 M / X6 M||£3,860|
Service Inclusive (SI) comes as standard with 7 Series models. Customers have the option to opt-out and receive a reduction in the retail price of the car. Applicable for vehicles registered from the 1st January 2012.
All work covered by BMW Service Inclusive is carried out by fully trained, fully qualified BMW Technicians using Genuine BMW Parts that come with a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
If you sell your BMW before the Service Inclusive package expires, the remaining benefits are transferable to any new owner, which can improve the resale value of your vehicle. In addition to this you will benefit from having a full service history stamped by BMW Service.
Terms and Conditions
- BMW Service Inclusive and Service Inclusive Plus cover the following items:
a) BMW Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid (at 3rd year only), vehicle check, air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
b) BMW Service Inclusive Plus covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid (at 3rd year only), vehicle check, air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. It also covers the cost of the following maintenance items if required due to wear and tear: brake pads, brake discs, brake sensors, wiper blade rubbers (up to 2 sets within the package period) and clutch. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
- Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Service Inclusive or BMW Service Inclusive Plus.
- Work carried out under the BMW Service Inclusive or Service Inclusive Plus programmes will be indicated by the vehicle's on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules and BMW repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive or BMW Service Inclusive Plus ceases with immediate effect.
- Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians as specified in the Owner's Manual.
- BMW Service Inclusive and BMW Service Inclusive Plus are transferable to subsequent owners of the car but not transferable to another car.
- Costs paid for BMW Service Inclusive and BMW Service Inclusive Plus are non refundable.
- Where BMW Service Inclusive comes as standard with the vehicle, customers can opt-out up to the point of vehicle registration.