BMW MOTABILITY - THE LEADING CAR SCHEME FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
Motability helps nearly half a million people in the UK drive a reliable new car, for less than you would think. So why not join them?
Simply exchange your higher rate mobility allowance for a brand new car and enjoy worry-free motoring with a car scheme that includes:
- A brand new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance and road tax
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Breakdown cover
If you're receiving the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners Mobility Supplement for at least the next 12 months, you can apply for the Motability Scheme. Even if you don't drive, you can apply for a car as a passenger and propose other drivers - at no extra cost.
If required, your vehicle can be adapted specially to suit you - from push/pull hand controls or wheel chair hoists, to easy release hand brake devices. Simply talk to our Motability specialist when you order your new car. Some adaptations are even included in the standard price.
If you are eligible for the Motability Car Scheme, we are delighted to offer you a wide choice across the model ranges, all available with a lower Advance Payment than you might expect. If you’re not sure which one to go for, our Motability Sales Specialist can help you choose the BMW that will suit your needs best.
Benefits of choosing a BMW on Motability include:
• Road tax included
• Insurance, servicing and maintenance covered
• Full breakdown assistance included
• Many adaptations at little or no extra cost
• Metallic paint as a no-cost option
• Ability to nominate up to two drivers
• Complimentary windscreen repair
• Complimentary replacement tyres
• A new BMW every three years (with 60,000 mileage allowance)
• Unique BMW driving dynamics – responsive and perfectly balanced
• Leading technologies reduce fuel consumption without compromising on performance
• Choice of manual or automatic transmission